This agreement (the “Agreement”) defines the procedure and conditions for provision of services by website https://bitcoin-bum.com/ (“Organizer”), and is addressed to an individual who wishes to receive the services of the website (“Participant”).
The parties to this Agreement are new members of the Bitcoin Bum system who have registered as Participants in the Bitcoin Bum system.
The Participants accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement in full and without any reservations, by acceding to the agreement as it is stated on the website https://bitcoin-bum.com/.
Terms & Definitions:
Participant — a person who agrees to the terms and conditions of the Agreement by registering on the site https://bitcoin-bum.com/.
Game — a kind of activity aimed at satisfying a person’s needs for entertainment, pleasure, and stress relief. It is also for development of certain skills and abilities (in the form of a person’s free expression), which are not related to achieving utilitarian goals and which deliver deliver joy in themselves.
Game web project — the software and hardware complex of physical devices and software, located in the Internet, designed to organize leisure and recreation.
Bitcoin Bum — an online economic game created to unite millions of people around the world to provide constant financial support to each other. It is a separate and unique name for the game web project, which belongs to the Organizer and hosted at https://bitcoin-bum.com/. It is on the project that the Organizer provides services to the Participant in organizing his entertainment, leisure and recreation in the manner and under the conditions set forth in the Agreement.BTC (Conventional Unit - CU) — is a standard game unit of the Bitcoin Bum system, which is calculated and stored in the Participant’s gaming account. It comes in electronic form in the format of the https://bitcoin-bum.com/ accounting system.
Game account — a virtual account of the game Participant provided by the Organizer to each Participant at the game web project for calculating gaming CUs.
1. Provision of Services
1.1. The subject of this Agreement is provision of services by the Organizer, which are aimed at leisure and recreation in the https://bitcoin-bum.com/ game in accordance with the Terms of this Agreement. The services include the following: keeping records of significant information: transactions in the game account, implementation of identification and security measures for Participants, developing software integrated into the game web project, information and other services required to organize the game and serve the Participant in the game process on the Organizer’s platform.
1.2. The game as a whole, as well as any of its elements, is created exclusively for entertainment. The Participant recognizes that all activities in the game on the game web project are for his entertainment. The Participant agrees that depending on the characteristics of his account, the degree of his participation in the game will be available n idifferent measure.
1.3. The Participant agrees that he is personally responsible for all actions performed regarding CU purchase, as well as regarding the game actions on the game web project: operations with all game elements and other game attributes and objects used for the game process.
1.4. The Participant recognizes that the degree and ability to participate in entertainments on the Game server are the main qualities of the service provided to him.
2. Rights and Obligations of the Organizer
2.1. The Organizer shall:
- Provide access to the game web project for the Participant without charge. The Participant independently pays for his access to the Internet at his own expense and incurs other expenses related to this action;
- Keep track of game rubles on the Participant’s game account;
- Regularly improve the hardware and software system. However, he does not warrantee that the game software does not contain errors, and that the hardware does not malfunction and will function smoothly;
- Bear financial obligations in ensuring an equivalent exchange rate of game CUs on the Participant’s game account. The exchange rate of game CU is: 1 CU = 1 BTC.
2.2. The Organizer may:
- Provide the Participant with additional paid services. The list of such services, as well as the procedure and conditions for using them, are determined by the Agreement, the rules of the game web project and other announcements from the Organizer. At the same time, the Organizer may at any time change the number and volume of the paid services offered, their cost, name, type and effect from use;
- Suspend the Agreement and block the Participant from participating in the game - until the Participant has been cleared of any suspicion in violation of the Agreement and the rules of the game web project has been completed;
- Exclude a Participant from the game if found that the Participant has breached the Agreement or the rules of the game web project;
- Partially or completely interrupt provision of services without warning the Participant during reconstruction, repair and scheduled maintenance on the platform;
- Sell, as well as redeem CUs at the rate of 1 CU = 1 BTC;
- Not sell, as well as not redeem CU;
- Block the user’s account if it is established that his account has been transferred to third parties. In this case, all game attributes and CUs that are in the account, as well as all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
2.3. The Organizer is not liable if the game software malfunctions. The Participant uses the software according to the “as is” principle. If the Organizer determines that the game has witnessed failure (an error has occured) in the operation of the site, the results that occurred during the incorrect operation of the software may be canceled or corrected if the Organizer deems it necessary. The Participant agrees not to appeal to the Organizer against the quality, quantity, order and timing of gaming opportunities and services provided to him.
3. Rights and Obligations of the Participant
3.1. Only persons who have reached civil capacity under the laws of the country of their residence can participate in the https://bitcoin-bum.com/ game. The Participant shall bear all the consequences of violating this condition.
3.2. The degree and mode of participation in the game are determined by the Participant himself, but cannot run contrary to the Agreement and the rules of the game web project.
3.3. The Participant shall:
- Communicate reliable information about himself when registering. He shall also do so when requested by the Organizer to enable the Organizer identify him as the account holder in the game;
- Not register more than once on the game web project;
- Not use the game to perform any actions that run contrary to international law and the laws of the country where the Participant is residing;
- Not use undocumented software bugs and errors in the game and promptly inform the Organizer about them, as well as about the persons using these errors;
- Not use third-party programs of any kind to gain advantages in the game;
- Not use for advertising his referral link, as well as the resource containing it, mailing lists and other types of messages to persons who did not consent to receiving such (spam messages);
- Not restrict access of other Participants or other persons to the game. He is obliged to treat game Participants, the Organizer, his partners and employees with respect, and not to interfere with their work;
- Not deceive the Organizer and the Participants in the game;
- Not use profanity, offensive languages and insults in any form;
- Not defame and discredit the actions of other players and the Administration;
- Not threaten violence and physical harm to anyone;
- Not disseminate materials propagating opposition or hatred towards any race, religion, culture, nation, people, language, politics, nation, ideology or social movement;
- Not advertise pornography, narcotics and sites containing such information;
- Not use actions, terminology or jargon to sweep the Participant’s misconduct under the carpet;
- Independently take care of necessary computer and other security measures, keep his identification data (account username and password, etc.) a secret and not pass them to another persons or other Participants, not allow unauthorized access to his email specified in the Participant’s account profile. All the risks associated with adverse consequences of disclosing these data are borne by the Participant, since the Participant agrees that the information security system of the game web project excludes transfer of the Participant’s account username, password and identification information to third parties;
- Solely bear personal responsibility for his financial transactions and operations. The Organizer is not responsible for the Participant’s financial actions taken to purchase SUs, as well as other game attributes.
- First notify the Organizer in writing through the “Technical Support” page about his claims and complaints.
- Regularly get acquainted with the game news, as well as with changes in this Agreement and in the game rules on the game web project.
3.4. A Participant is prohibited from creating affiliated chains (successive registrations) in order to repeatedly receive profit from each of his payments. If affiliated chains are detected, the Organizer may unilaterally refuse to execute this Agreement with respect to all Participants in the system that are part of the chain. In this case, all game attributes and all SUs that are in the player’s or group’s account and game account, and all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
3.5. A Participant is prohibited from creating more than one account. If a Participant is found to have more than one account, the Organizer may unilaterally refuse to execute this Agreement with respect to all the accounts of that user. In this case, all game attributes and all SUs that are in the accounts, as well as all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
3.6. A Participant is prohibited from transferring his account to third parties. If a Participant is found to have transferred his account to third parties, he will be blocked. In this case, all game attributes and all SUs that are in the account, as well as all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
4. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
4.1. The Organizer does not guarantee constant and uninterrupted access to the game web project and its services in the event of technical malfunctions and/or unforeseen circumstances, which may include inadequate operation or malfunctions in Internet service providers, information servers, banking and payment systems, as well as third-party illegal actions. The Organizer will make every effort to prevent malfunctions, but is not liable for temporary technical failures and interruptions in the Game, regardless of the reasons for such malfunctions.
4.2. The Participant fully agrees that the Organizer cannot be held liable for the Participant’s losses arising from unlawful actions of third parties aimed at breaching the security system of the game electronic hardware and databases, from interruptions, suspension or termination of communication channels and networks (of which the Organizer has no control on) used for interaction with the Participant, from illegal or unreasonable actions of payment systems and from third parties.
4.3. The Organizer is not liable for losses incurred from the Participant’s use or non-use of information about the Game and its rules, and the Game itself, and is not liable for damages or other harm suffered by the Participant due to his unskilled actions and ignorance of the game rules or due to his mistakes in calculations.
4.4. The Participant agrees that he uses the game web project on his own free will and at his own risk. The Organizer does not give the Participant any guarantee that he will derive benefit from participation in the game. The Participant himself determines his degree of participation in the Game.
4.5. The Organizer is not responsible to the Participant for the actions of other Participants.
4.6. In the event of disputes and disagreements on the game web project, the Participant agrees that the Organizer’s decision is final and binding.
4.7. The Organizer does not bear tax burden for the Participant. The Participant undertakes to personally include possible earnings into his tax declaration in accordance with the legislation of his country of residence.
4.8. The Organizer may unilaterally amend this Agreement, rules of the game web project and other documents. When such changes are made, the Organizer places the latest versions on the site of the game web project. All changes take effect from the moment they are published. The Participant may terminate this Agreement within 3 days if he does not agree with the amendments. In such a case, the Agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 4.9 of this Agreement. The Participant is expected to regularly visit the official website of the Game in order to keep in touch with official documents and news.
4.9. The Participant may terminate this Agreement unilaterally without preserving his game account. In this case, all expenses related to participation in the game are not compensated for or returned to the Participant. Game SUs on the player’s account are canceled.
4.10. The Organizer may unilaterally terminate this Agreement, as well as perform other actions that limit features in the Game for a Participant or group of Participants who are complicit in the violations of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In this case, all game attributes and all SUs that are in the player’s or group’s account and game account, and all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
4.11. The Participant is liable for non-performance or improper performance of his obligations hereunder.
4.12. The Organizer and the Participant are exempted from liability in the event of force majeure and unforeseeable circumstances, which include but not limited to natural disasters, wars, fires, floods, explosions, terrorism, riots, civil unrest, acts of government or regulatory authorities, hacking attacks, absences, malfunction or failures in energy supply, Internet service providers, communication networks or other systems, networks and services.
4.13. The Organizer is not responsible in any measure for the success or failure of the Participant’s actions related to the use of information provided on the «https://bitcoin-bum.com/» website.
5.1. The privacy condition extends to information about the Participant that the Organizer might receive during the Participant’s stay on the Game site and which can be correlated with this particular user. The Organizer automatically obtains and records technical information (IP address, address of requested pages, etc.) from the Participant’s browser to the server logs.The Organizer can record cookies on the user’s computer and use them subsequently. The Organizer guarantees that the data transferred by the Participant upon registration in the Game will be used by the Organizer only inside the Game.
5.2. he Participant agrees that other Participants in the system can view his personal data (login, country, city). The Participant also agrees that the system may openly demonstrate the fact of buying/selling of SUs by the Participant.
5.3. The Organizer may communicate with Participants through their specified contact details (e-mail messages).
6. Other Provisions
6.1. If any part or paragraph (subparagraph) of this Agreement shall be held or declared to be void, invalid or illegal, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not in any way invalidate or effect any other part or paragraph (subparagraph) of this Agreement.
6.2. The Agreement shall last as long as the game web project exists – for an indefinite period.
6.3. By registering and being on the game web project, the Participant acknowledges that he has read, understood and fully accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as the rules of the game and other regulations.